Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hotmail Email and MSN Messenger

I'm still having problems with MSN Messenger disconnecting at random times, so I rarely use it anymore. Last week when I checked my Hotmail email there was a message from Microsoft saying that I could now send and receive instant messages using Hotmail. I didn't pay any attention to it at the time, but now I'm looking for this new feature and can't find it. Has anybody else read this message? Or was it something Microsoft tried for about two days and then gave up?

Update
Ironically, I've been chatting on MSN Instant Messenger with Am, who is also having the same problem and we think it's a wireless problem. He's on a PC and I'm on a Mac, both wireless, and our firmware's updated. I want to email Microsoft about it, but the last time I tried emailing them I was going in circles looking for a way to contact them without getting charged some fee.