Monday, July 21, 2003

I've had enough of changing my backgroud colors and now i'll focus on adding links to things instead of trying to figure out what color combinations go together. I doubt that anyone will link back to this site so I think it's safe to add links to my text. Just to be sure I'll only add links from real popular websites that don't care about who is linking to their webpages. Here is an article I thought was interesting, but not too important. Personally, I haven't taken a bath in a bathtub in years myself. However I wouldn't tear the ones in my house out just because I don't use them. It sounds kinda weird, but I'd rather have a full bath than just a shower. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that once you're used to something you don't want to change your habits. Who knows?