Friday, September 10, 2004

Cash for Surveys

Over the past two days two ads jumped out at me and persuaded me to click on them. GoZing Surveys allows me to complete surveys for cash rewards that can be used on thousands of sites, including buy.com, Napster, and those accepting paypal cash. I saved the page and decided to think about the offer later. A day later another ad about getting paid for surveys caught my attention. PineCone Research pays you $5 for each survey you complete. They're looking for people aged 18-24, but I think anybody can do it.

Both these services seem legitimate and I spend a ton of time on the internet, so I don't see how earning extra cash could hurt. I realize that I'll be bombarded with advertising, but maybe I could raise enough money to buy something nice. I would like to speak to someone who's a member though, just to see if s/he's successful or not.