Sunday, October 03, 2004

Racial Profiling During WWII

Last month I wrote about Senator Zell Miller challenging Chris Matthews to a duel. During the interview Miller referred to a previous interview involving Matthews talking over a woman saying John Kerry shot himself. I didn't pay much attention to this because I assumed that Matthews always did that. Yesterday, while idly surfing I found a blog post about a book written by Michelle Malkin called "In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror." After some more searching I found this high quality interview with Michelle Malkin.

So Malkin was the woman Miller was talking about. I immediately requested her book from the library and am eager to read her arguments. Malkin also keeps a blog and is an active writer on other sites.