Saturday, October 04, 2003

Organization

Time's precious these days and work's increasing. I still haven't learned how to organize but the video store is hiring and I want to work there because it's so close by. At least I'll have time tomorrow to go grocery shopping for food and watch a movie. I think the problem is that I spend too much time sleeping. On the weekends I don't wake up before 3 p.m. and I always sleep until right before class. If I actually woke up earlier I could get a lot more work done. Another thing I would need is a cure to procrastination. I've looked at some options, but I'm not confident them. End ProcrastinatioNow provides numerous opportunities for me to enter my credit card number, while Doing it Now looks more promising, but I don't like 12-step programs. If anybody knows of a pill, patch, or cream that helps, please let me know. I'm going to try doing assignments earlier, maybe that will help.