Saturday, May 15, 2004

Cell Phone Issues

Recently I've had some trouble with getting my t68i to work. Now that most of the problems are solved I don't feel like screaming at the cell phone service people anymore. But this guy went nuts at his cell phone company's store.
Can you hear me now? Jason Perala's message got through loud and clear to employees at a Fargo Verizon Wireless store Wednesday.

The Fargo construction worker said he planned only to scream at the employees at the store in West Acres mall.

"Then I just lost it," he said in a phone interview a few hours later, from inside the Cass County Jail.

"I just started grabbing computers and phones and throwing them," he said. "I just destroyed the place."

Unreliable phones and poor service were eating away at Perala for months, he said.