Monday, May 24, 2004

Virtual and Actual Updates

I've had a lot of free time since school ended which means that I should be getting a lot of things done. Well, I haven't made much progress, but I've made some. I changed my template, got a Spymac (free) account, and finally borrowed (and read a little of) a book on Dreamweaver MX. Still, that's not much and there's a whole lot of other stuff to do. I can't figure out how to use the Spymac service to host pictures or anything else I want. Even after doing the Dreamweaver tutorials, I don't think I could build a site from scratch yet.

On top of virtual tasks there's several real life things to complete. I've got to get ready for my trip to China and then immediately start summer school. It doesn't feel like I'm going on vacation, but in the next few days I'll probably be really busy preparing. I hope I have time to post...