Thursday, November 27, 2003

Overloaded

Once again I've got a ton of homework to do, so I'll have to cut back on the entries for a little while. If I don't post anything on Sunday, that means that I'll be busy until next Friday. I'm spending my Thanksgiving weekend working on homework non-stop so I don't have time to idly surf the web.

Blogrolling


I'm going to get an account because I'm way too lazy to add new blogs and links to my sidebar. And, not every site I go to is XML-syndicated so I can't easily check to see if they've been updated. With a blogrolling account, I should be able to see when any blog is updated. We'll see.

A Political Career


If you want to work for the Govenator, you need to fill out an application. A good education and experience will help, but I think that a good reputation's more valuable. A good reputation, clean record, and nothing that would "would cause an embarrassment to you and/or the administration," and you'll be set.