Friday, September 05, 2003

Burned Out

After another week of school, I'm burned out! It's only the second week and I have little of the free time I desire. Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers arrived a few days and I wanted to watch it tomorrow, but looking at all the work I have, I don't think I'll be able to do that. So I'll wake up at noon tomorrow so I can finish some of it and have a friend over. At least there's nothing to write. I was to make that spaghetti and it turned out great, too bad my dad ate it cold. Tomorrow will have a salad with homemade dressing which shouldn't take too long to make ^_^.
When I'm not worrying about how much work I have to do, or what to cook for dinner, I'm thinking about where I want to go for winter break. I'm not really a fan of flying on airplanes anymore, not because it's not secure enough, it's the exact opposite: it's too secure. Too much security anywhere is not a good thing because it gets to the point of absurdity. Also, I'm not sure if the measures that are being taken are really helping. One round trip should be bearable for me because of the destination, wherever that may be.