Sunday, September 21, 2003

Weekend

The weekend was wasted away by doing homework, so I guess that means it wasn't wasted away. I found this article about what schools students should go to, but it doesn't tell you anything you don't already know. Still wasn't able to watch Lord of the Rings, but as long as I'm spending the time on my future that doesn't matter. (!_!)

The Broken


If you have a lot of time and don't mind downloading something 40MBs go to The Broken. They tell you how people cheat/steal from each other with technology by cheating/stealing from some people. I learned about Knoppix and how you can use it to crack passwords. I don't want to screw up my computer, but I think I could use it to see if our passwords are secure enough. They probably aren't, but we don't have any trade secrets or anything valuable that somebody would actually want.