Monday, September 08, 2003

Free at Last!

I finally found free time. What did I do with that free time? Nothing, unless you (sorry English instructory, I used "you") count strolling around the house every once in a while, playing with the cat, and reading for school. I guess I don't really need a lot of free time since I don't know what to do with it. However, it's better than not having enough time to do work, so I'll just get used to it if this continues. How did I find this time? I think I organized my time better by doing homework on the weekends. Today is Monday, the beginning of the week, when homework tends to be a little light, though. Still, I'm prepared for whatever the week throws at me and I'm getting used to things. So it's time to have fun, right? Well, not exactly. I feel that my time is precious so I don't want to waste is playing video games, watching tv, reading fantasy fiction, and IMing friends. Instead, I want to look for things that will help me decide what I want to do with myself in the future, further my education, and help me deal with any problems in the future. It must be some illness that's going around, I'll try to stop it immediately. There's nothing wrong with wasting time on silly materialistic pleasures, I've done it all my life and it hasn't made me a terrorist. That's what matters in the world now. Can't waste time composing an entry, gotta look up neomedieval architecture. I didn't just say that!