Sunday, August 24, 2003

Last Day of Freedom

Tomorrow's D-Day. I've spent today getting ready for it by cleaning up some things. I didn't get to go shopping today so I do it tomorrow. Now it's just a matter of time before school starts. A small portion of today was spent downloading/installing/learning W. Bloggar. I was convinced I could use it to upload photos to blogger w/o an online host, but I learned eventually that it wasn't going to happen. I might just have Geocities host my pics so I can post them online, but for now I'll just use Snapfish as a host. Maybe in the future it'll actually occur to me that in order to have what I want I need to pay for it. That leaves plenty of time to search for a reliable/cheap host. However, my free time will decrease starting tomorrow so I might just have to limit my dedication to the blog. This doesn't mean that I won't continue to post, but I probably won't have time to change things. I'm going to spend the rest of my summer vacation watching a movie.